Consultant neurologist Dr Richard Davenport continues our series on the key issues GPs face when referring patients.
This module will advise on good referral practices in neurology, covering:
- When to refer patients with tingly, painful arms and hands
- Managing headache and when to refer urgently
- When to suspect a central cause of vertigo
- Deciding whether to refer gait problems to a geriatrician or neurologist
- Deciding whether to refer to a neurosurgeon or a neurologist
This module is free for all registered members of Pulse Learning until19th October 2011.