Vascular specialists Dr James McCaslin, Dr Craig Nesbitt and Professor Gerard Stansby’s guide to the managment four primary care case histories.
This module uses four case histories to update GPs on the management of ED including:
- Features suggestive of PAD and the differential diagnosis
- The role of Doppler, the ankle brachial pressure index and inter-arm blood pressure discrepancy
- The management and prognosis of intermittent claudication
- The use of peripheral vasodilators
- The management of arterial ulcers