To update you on the latest guidance and research on
- Pain control and the analgesia ladder
- Assessing pain severity
- Factors which affect pain tolerance
- The use of laxatives
- Identifying transitions to palliative care and terminal care
- Prognostic indicators
- Anticipatory care planning
- The evidence for medically assisted hydration
In this interactive module, you will learn as you work through real-life primary care patient scenarios. You will be assessed before starting the module and again at the end, to gauge how your knowledge has improved.
You don’t have to complete the whole module in one sitting. You can break off at any point mid-module and pick up again where you left off by pressing the Resume Module button alongside the module title in your Pulse Learning CPD log.