Consultant rheumatologist Dr Selwyn Richards answers GP Dr Julian Spinks's questions on history and examination and treatments in patients with CFS.
This module will update your knowledge on diagnosing and managing CFS/ME, covering:
- Managing patients presenting with ‘tired all the time'
- Taking a patient history and examination in suspected CFS/ME
- Advising patients on graded exercise
- Advising patients on returning to employment
- Diagnosing children with CFS/ME
- Using drug therapies in CFS/ME
This module will be free for all registered users of Pulse Learning until October 5th 2011.