The final agenda for the annual conference of England LMCs is out, with motions prioritised for debate including:
- A vote on introducing a workload limit of 1,500 patients per GP
- A call for GPC England to negotiate a ‘wholesale’ new GMS contract
- Criticism of ambulance services that downgrade calls from GP surgeries
- Support for the partnership model
- Condemnation of the health secretary’s support for GP at Hand and a call to end the out-of-area registration scheme enabling it to sign up patients from across London
The conference will be held later this month on 23 November. Read the full agenda here.